Monday, March 14, 2011

WORDS UNSAID & UNDONE.....

Ive been trying to find the right words that could make you understand why I should be doing this, but to no avail. It hurts deeply coz I have learned to live my life with you as part of it. With you I feel complete. And I know I'll be living the rest of my life feeling this emptiness.


These past days has been so wonderful coz I had spent it with you. It was the best times of my life. You make me laugh without really trying. I feel comfortable talking with you and I dont feel any restrictions. 



I want you to know that you've done nothing wrong. In fact, you've done done so much in keeping this relationship. You may blame me for being so weak. I admit I am.


Still i dont have enough words. Im just so sorry. I know I have caused you pain. Im so sorry for the things and words unsaid and undone.

No comments:

Post a Comment