Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dreams….. undefined..!!

It was one of those very common nights, yet it seemed so different. I was so joyful for unknown reasons. I felt a tingling run through my heart. Just “he” was running on my mind. From the day we met, till today – every moment flashed through my mind and a smile ran through my lips instantly..

My eyes were open wide; I was awake, yet lost is some other world – a world of fantasy, a world of love – where just the two of us existed. It felt so beautiful. I was lost in “dreams”. I still think – ‘Will this dream come true?

I dreamt him by my side. His smile was everything.I could see the happiness in his eyes. The words were not at all required for both of us to describe our happiness. All was said by the eyes. "His eyes” revealed all that immense love that he always had for me in his heart. He held my hand, and my heart skipped a beat.

After this suddenly my mom gave me a call (in reality) and I was out of my dreams. I laughed at myself and wondered – Would such a dream ever come true? And this is all what I still wonder..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment