Sunday, August 16, 2009

And here comes “HE”…..

It’s not been long enough since when I have known “him”..

I don’t know how far do I “really know” him.. but whatever I know about him is all here..!!

“MY Baby”… more of a "boy having lots of drmz”.. as generally boys are..!! You would find him talking sensible enough. Wherever he is, he spreads laughter all around.. He is indeed quite helpful.. quite caring & Full of love..

A boy who spreads happiness all around.. i just love his company.. He Plays so many roles in one relation.. he loves like a lover, cares like a brother, understands like a friend, supports like a dad.. He is a complete package Gifted by God to Me..
For me he is everything..

we laugh, we quarell, we cry 2gthr.....
when i am with him I forgt that m a girl of 25... i just love 2 b like him(behaving like a kid)... he is so inocent that his Innocence reveals everywhr... Everyone wants his presencein their life... sometimes i felt jealous of that coz he's mine...
but on the other moment i felt he's nt mine only.... he do have his own friends & loved ones...

He’s my “honey bunch”, “sugarplum”, “pumpy-umpy-umpkin”, “sweet-pie”, “cuppy cake”, “gumdrop”, “snoogums-boogums”, “apple of my eye”, “sweetheart”, ”idiot”, ”my baby”, and sooooooo many moreee niks.


I never gave much priority to looks ever.. but then by God’s grace, he is pretty good-looking as well.. ohh.. how can i forget 2 explain his smile..?? Baby is having a dimpled smile... that can steals any1's heart....(I havn’t ever told him that my heart skips a beat whenever I see his smile).

In short,

He’s a rare cut diamond with a billion sides to his personality…!!

He’s the reason of my smile. Whenever I find him online or whenever my phone rings (with his number on the display), my heart starts beating at a higher and I start feeling so happy. I haven’t still been able to configure out “why”…??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment