Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Time We Spent Together

From the day we met,
I knew there was something special about you,
Something that made me feel special inside,
Feeling my heart filled with joy whenever we were together,
missing you whenever you were gone,

It's because of you that I was able to grow as a person,
it's because of you that I was able to discover things about myself that I never would've realized on my own,
You make me a better person just by being you,
knowing that i could always talk to you whenever I needed help,

Although a bit saddened wishing I could do the same for you,
As it seems I've brought pain and adversity various times during our friendship.
 I can't take back what happened nor can I ever make up for it,
However, I just hope you'll believe me when I say that I'll always be there if you need me.

I promise no matter what happens in my life, I'll always be there for you,

Even though I may not always have the answers, that still won't stop me from trying my best to help you.
In my heart, you'll always be one of my closest friends,
I feel very lucky that I met an angel like you,
as you truly made me a better person, and I hope someday I can repay you.

3 comments: